PHP API client documentation
The PHP client facilitates the usage of the API in your PHP projects when building extensions and/or tools for your favorite PIM.
Two clients exist:
- a Community Edition client, covering the API endpoints of the PIM Community Edition
- an Enterprise Edition client, covering the API endpoints of both the PIM Community Edition and the PIM Enterprise Edition
There are three versions of these clients:
- The version v1.0 is compatible with the PIM 2.0.
- The version v2.0 is compatible with the PIM 2.1 and 2.2.
- The version v3.0 is compatible with the PIM 2.3.
- The current and latest version v4.0 is compatible with the PIM 3.0 and 3.1.
#Support & issues
Please be aware that these PHP clients are only supported in best effort, whether you are an Entreprise or Community customer.
Don't forget that we also love when you contribute and help us do better tools. So do not hesitate! Every feedback/pull request is very welcomed!
#Keep in touch
Found a typo or a hole in the documentation and feel like contributing?
Join us on Github!