PHP API client documentation
#PHP developer, you are?
We have a client for you!
The PHP client facilitates the usage of the API in your PHP projects when building extensions and/or tools for your favorite PIM.
Two clients exist:
- a Community Edition client, covering the API endpoints of the PIM Community Edition
- an Enterprise Edition client, covering the API endpoints of both the PIM Community Edition and the PIM Enterprise Edition
There are several versions of these clients:
- The version v1.0 is compatible with the PIM 2.0.
- The version v2.0 is compatible with the PIM 2.1 and 2.2.
- The version v3.0 is compatible with the PIM 2.3.
- The version v4.0 is compatible with the PIM 3.0 and 3.1.
- The version v5.0 is compatible with the PIM 3.2 and 4.0 and the Serenity version.
- The current and latest version v6.0 is compatible with the Serenity version.
#Support & issues
Please be aware that these PHP clients are only supported in best effort, whether you are an Entreprise or Community customer.
Don't forget that we also love when you contribute and help us do better tools. So do not hesitate! Every feedback/pull request is very welcomed!